Zero 2 Sixty

"Charity is the opium of the privileged." -Chinua Achebe

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Establishing the Trust and Raising Start Up Funds

10/27/12

I have a long journey ahead of me to get this charitable trust up and running, but my first tasks will be to figure out the administrative costs and procedures for actually establishing the trust. 

I will seek experienced advice from local professionals, to whom I may have access through the University, that have experience participating in, or even founding local charities.

In terms of fund raising, I have recently become aware of Indiegogo.com, an online fund raising platform, through which I can facilitate fund raising campaigns.  I look forward to posting my campaigns and, again, welcoming all of your support and contributions.  If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment