Zero 2 Sixty

"Charity is the opium of the privileged." -Chinua Achebe

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Logging My Runs

10/31/12

Today I found a pretty cool way to record the long runs that I'll be going on - both for fun and for training.  I love that there are plenty of trails and woods in/near Akron, and this site allows me to track them with precise distance and elevation stats. 

I'm going to use MapMyRun, at least until I find a better site.  Here's a run I went on the other day.  It was pretty slow because of traffic, but it was slightly rainy and just really relaxing, especially once I got off the road and down into the trails. 

http://soc.li/oGTfmRj

I'm pretty sure that you can view my routes through these links even if you don't have an account.  Actually, if you are able to access the link, please leave a comment and let everyone know that you can - thanks! If you live in the area, I recommend this route, and if you don't, I'd love hear about your favorite places to run.

After the 2012 Akron Marathon.
 
Enjoy your running, and try to give back to your community however you can!
 
www.facebook.com/bwanderson2
@BrianWA33

No comments:

Post a Comment